Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Existence of God
- Do you believe in the existence of God? Why or why not?
- What evidence do you think supports the existence of God?
- What, if any, arguments against the existence of God do you find convincing?
- What role does faith play in your belief in the existence of God?
- How do you think the concept of God has evolved over time?
- Do you think different cultures have different understandings of God? If so, how do these understandings differ?
- Do you think science and religion can coexist, or do you think they are incompatible?
- What do you think is the purpose of religion, if God does exist?
- Do you think it is possible to be moral without believing in God? Why or why not?
- How do you think belief in the existence of God affects one’s worldview and values?
- Do you think it is important for society to have a shared belief in God, or do you think it is more important for individuals to come to their own conclusions about the existence of God?
More English Conversation Questions on Filosophy