Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on The nature of equality
- What is your definition of equality?
- Do you believe that equality is a natural state or something that needs to be actively pursued and maintained?
- What are some examples of inequality that you have personally witnessed or experienced?
- Do you think that equality should be based on individual characteristics (such as race, gender, sexual orientation, etc.) or on broader social and economic factors (such as access to education and opportunities)?
- Do you think that equality is the same as fairness? Why or why not?
- What do you think are the root causes of inequality?
- Do you think that certain groups of people are inherently more deserving of equality than others? Why or why not?
- Do you think that policies and laws that aim to promote equality (such as affirmative action) are effective or do they create reverse discrimination?
- Do you think that equality is more important than other values, such as freedom or prosperity? Why or why not?
- What do you think are the consequences of inequality for individuals and society as a whole?
- Do you think that equality is achievable, or is it an ideal that we should strive for but may never fully attain?
More English Conversation Questions on Filosophy