Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on The nature of happiness
- What is your definition of happiness?
- Do you believe that happiness is a choice or a result of external circumstances?
- Do you think that material possessions can bring lasting happiness?
- How important is relationships and social connections to your happiness?
- Do you think it is possible to be happy while experiencing negative emotions or challenges in life?
- Do you think that happiness is subjective or is there a universal standard of happiness?
- Do you think that happiness is influenced by cultural or societal expectations?
- Do you think that people have a “happiness set point” that they naturally gravitate towards, or can happiness be increased or decreased over time?
- Do you think that happiness is related to success and achievement, or can one be happy without success or achievement?
- Do you think that happiness can be cultivated through practices such as mindfulness or gratitude?
- Do you think that society places too much emphasis on happiness, or not enough?
More English Conversation Questions on Filosophy