Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Pregnancy: Pregnancy and Addictions
- Do you think people should change their lifestyle when they find out they are pregnant?
- What do you think are the most important things to change when you get pregnant?
- What do you think of moss that are pregnant and smoke or drink alcohol or do both?
- What do you think might be the consequences of drinking, smoking or even taking substances when being pregnant?
- If you saw a pregnant woman on the street smoking or drinking, would you tell her something?
- Should pregnant women struggling with addictions be allowed to access treatment?
- What are the potential risks of using drugs or alcohol during pregnancy?
- What are the benefits of seeking professional help for addiction during pregnancy?
- What are the most effective forms of treatment for pregnant women with addiction?
- What impact can prenatal substance use have on the unborn baby?
- How can healthcare providers support pregnant women with addiction?
- What legal implications exist for pregnant women who use drugs or alcohol?
- What long-term implications can there be for babies born with drug or alcohol addictions?
- Are there any resources available to pregnant women struggling with addictions?
- What advice would you give to someone who is pregnant and struggling with addiction?
- What can family members do to support a pregnant loved one with an addiction?
- How can pregnant women with addiction be empowered to seek help?
More English Conversation Questions on Pregnancy