Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Age prejudice
- What is age prejudice and why is it a problem?
- How does age prejudice affect people in the workplace?
- Can you give an example of age prejudice in popular culture?
- How does age prejudice differ from other forms of prejudice, such as racism or sexism?
- Do you believe that age prejudice is more common in certain countries or regions?
- What can be done to combat age prejudice in society?
- What are the potential consequences of age prejudice for individuals and for society as a whole?
- Do you think that people become more or less likely to hold age prejudices as they get older?
- How does the media contribute to age prejudice and how can it help to reduce it?
- What role can employers play in reducing age prejudice in the workplace?
- What steps can individuals take to challenge their own age prejudices and those of others?
More English Conversation Questions on Prejudices