Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Prejudices and me
- What prejudices have you faced in your life?
- How have these prejudices affected you personally?
- What steps have you taken to overcome these prejudices?
- What is your opinion on the role of education in addressing prejudices?
- What experiences have you had with people who hold different beliefs or opinions?
- What steps do you think society can take to reduce prejudices?
- How do you handle situations where you are faced with a prejudice?
- What do you believe is the root cause of prejudices?
- How can people identify and challenge their own prejudices?
- What is your experience with people who are different from you, in terms of race, religion, ethnicity, etc.?
- How do you think prejudice impacts individuals and communities in the long term?
More English Conversation Questions on Prejudices