Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Cultural prejudice
- What is cultural prejudice and why is it a problem?
- How can cultural prejudice be perpetuated in a society?
- What are some examples of cultural prejudice that you have experienced or witnessed?
- How can cultural prejudice impact the lives of those who are targeted by it?
- What can individuals do to challenge and overcome their own cultural prejudices?
- How can society as a whole work to reduce cultural prejudice?
- What role do media and entertainment play in perpetuating or challenging cultural prejudice?
- What can be done to educate people about different cultures and reduce prejudice?
- How does cultural prejudice intersect with other forms of prejudice, such as racial prejudice or gender prejudice?
- What is the importance of promoting cultural understanding and appreciation?
- How can we create a more inclusive and culturally diverse society that is free from cultural prejudice?
More English Conversation Questions on Prejudices