Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Class prejudice
- What is class prejudice and why does it exist?
- In your opinion, what are some common stereotypes associated with different social classes?
- How do you think class prejudice affects people’s relationships and interactions with each other?
- Can you think of any personal experiences where you or someone you know has faced class prejudice?
- Do you believe class prejudice is more prevalent in certain countries or cultures? If so, which ones and why?
- How do you think education can play a role in combating class prejudice?
- What are some ways that individuals can challenge their own biases and prejudices related to social class?
- How do you think the media and popular culture contribute to perpetuating class prejudice?
- What do you think needs to be done at the societal level to address and combat class prejudice?
- Can you think of any examples of people or organizations working to challenge class prejudice and promote social equality?
- How do you think class prejudice affects opportunities for individuals, particularly in regards to education and employment?
More English Conversation Questions on Prejudices