Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Social Media: Social Media and Employment
- How do employers use social media to screen job applicants?
- What impact does social media have on the hiring process?
- Can employers legally ask job applicants for their social media login information?
- What steps can job seekers take to protect their online privacy while job hunting?
- What role do social media platforms play in the spread of fake news and misinformation?
- How can employers balance the need to conduct thorough background checks with the potential invasion of privacy?
- Should employers be allowed to use an applicant’s social media activity as a reason not to hire them?
- How does social media use on the job affect employee productivity?
- What are some best practices for using social media professionally in the workplace?
- What are some potential negative effects of social media on employee mental health?
- Can employers be held responsible for employee actions on social media?
- How does social media use by employers impact their reputation and public image?
- Can employers legally restrict their employees from using social media during work hours?
- How can employers ensure that their social media policies are fair and do not discriminate against certain groups of employees?
- What are some ways that employees can use social media to advance their careers?
More English Conversation Questions on Social Media