Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Conservative or Liberal?
- Can you think of the differece between conservatism and liberalism?
- Do you think the culture or the society you live in is rather liberal or conservative? Or perhaps, is it rather centric?
- Do you know any typical regions that are known for being conservative?
- Do you know any regions to be mostly liberal?
- Do you consider yourself a conservatist or a liberal? Why?
- Do you think the people with a higher income should pay a higher tax, or totally not?
- Are your political views rather righ-wing or left-wing? Or Are they rather centrist?
- Do you think it is the state that should provide health care, or should it be private?
- Do you think gay or lesbian couples should have the right to get married?
- Do you think abortion should be totally legal, a woman’s choice, or should it not be?
- Do you think the state should take care of its people or it should be the individuals who should take care of themselves?
- When was the last time you were having a discussion about your views of conservatism or liberalism with someone else?
- Do you usually try to persuade others of the view you have on the conservative or liberal topics?
- Do you agree there is a lot of misunderstanding between the conservatives and the liberals?
- Do you think there is space for a compromise, in regards to conservative and liberal ideas?
More English Conversation Questions on Culture